DraStic DS Emulator is an application developed by Exophase. DraStic DS Emulator was first published on September 22, 2020. DraStic DS Emulator is accessible on the following platforms: Android, Other.AndroidIf you are a proud owner of the Android device, DraStic DS Emulator requires . The most current version is r184.108.40.206a Before getting DraStic DS...
DraStic DS Emulator Review
DraStic DS Emulator is an application created by Exophase. DraStic DS Emulator was first published on September 22, 2020. The app is accessible on Android, Other.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, DraStic DS Emulator requires . The most current version is r220.127.116.11a Before diving headlong into DraStic DS Emulator consider content rating:
DraStic DS Emulator will take up 15M of free space on your smartphone.
DraStic is a fast Nintendo DS emulator for Android. In addition to being able to play Nintendo DS games full speed on many Android devices it has the following features:
- Enhance the game's 3D graphics to 2 by 2 times their original resolution (this optional feature works best on high end quad core devices)
- Customize the placement and size of the DS screens, for portrait and landscape modes
- Fully supports add-on controllers, and physical controls in devices like nVidia Shield and Xperia Play
- Save and resume your progress anywhere with save states
- Tweak your gaming experience with a database of thousands of cheat codes
- Synchronize your save games with your online Google Drive space
- Increase emulation speed with fast-forward
If you have any uncertainties about the emulator please check out the demo version first, which will let you evaluate how the emulator works on your device.
DraStic is only intended for play of private backups of legally acquired Nintendo DS games. This product is not affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo in any way. Do not ask us for ROMs or help getting them - any request will be ignored.
NOTE: WiFi/multiplayer emulation is not supported at this time.
If you need assistance please e-mail us at [email protected]
For more information see the readme here: http://drastic-ds.com/drastic_readme.txt
For a changelog see here: http://drastic-ds.com/help_changelog.txt