Roku is an app created by Roku Inc.. Roku was first published on December 20, 2019. It is available on Android.AndroidIf you are a proud owner of the Android device, compatibility Varies with device. The most current version is Varies with device Before downloading Roku consider content rating: TeenDiverse Content: Discretion Advised Needed empty s...
Roku is an app created by Roku Inc.. Roku was first published on December 20, 2019. Roku is available for Android.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, compatibility Varies with device. The most current version is Varies with device Before downloading Roku consider content rating:
- TeenDiverse Content: Discretion Advised
Needed empty space for successful installment Varies with device. App’s success is proven by 10000000+ downloads.
Stream hundreds of hit movies, TV shows and more on the go with The Roku Channel, use it as a second remote, enjoy private listening, and more.
The free Roku mobile app makes it easy and fun to control your Roku player and Roku TV™.
Use the Roku mobile app to:
• Control your Roku device as another remote
• Stream hit movies, TV shows and more on the go with The Roku Channel
• Enjoy private listening* with headphones
• Use your voice or keyboard to search for movies, shows, actors, and directors
• Cast videos, photos, and music to your TV
• Add and launch channels on your Roku device
• Enter text on your Roku device easier with your keyboard
To use certain features of the Roku mobile app, you must connect your phone or tablet to the same wireless network as your Roku device. Certain features require a compatible Roku device, and may require logging in to your Roku account.
· Searching by voice is available in English in the US, UK, and Canada only.
· The Roku app is available in English only in Mexico.
* Mobile private listening is available for Roku Express, Express+, Roku Streaming Stick (3600, 3800, 3810), Roku Streaming Stick+, Roku Premiere, Roku Premiere+, Roku Ultra and Roku TVs.
** Subscription or other payment may be required to access certain channel content. Channel availability is subject to change and varies by country.
For more information and troubleshooting help, go to http://support.roku.com